List of Experiments
- Introduction to NI LabVIEW and DAQ
- Realize and build instrumentation circuit using NI ELVIS
- Analyse ECG and EEG signals using logged data
- Interface Biomedical devices (such as blood gas analyzer, respirators, mass spectrometers etc) with NI LabVIEW.
- Generate and analyze ECG signals
- Perform 3D image reconstruction of models
- Perform Filtering and FFT on acquired bio signals
- Analyze Ultrasound, MRI, CT scan images
- Acquire and analyze heart beat signals, blood pressure signals etc using Biomedical transducers and electrodes
- Build a complete EKG application
- Simulate Biomedical instrumentation circuit using NI Multisim
“Using LabVIEW to Teach Students Competitive Engineering Skills in Biomedical Instrumentation. University Carlos III of Madrid is committed to exposing its students to LabVIEW, ensuring they are given a complete engineering education and are ready for the competitive professional workplace”
- Hania Angelina, Electronic Technology Dept,
University Carlos III of Madrid.