- Build a teleoperated rover that can drive forwards and backwards, and turn using two geared DC motors
- Build a control system that uses an IR range sensor and servo motor to keep a ball at a specified position
- Build a robot that autonomously balances itself in place using DC motors and inputs from a gyroscope, accelerometer, and two encoders
- Use the supplied LabVIEW VIs to set up myRIO to receive, interpret, and implement commands transmitted over Wi-Fi from your PC
- Take on the advanced challenge of modifying the supplied code to extend functionality to move the robot forward or backwards
"LabVIEW is easy for the students to use and provides an intuitive programming approach for robotic systems."
- Prof. H. Harry Asada, Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department, Massachusetts Institute of Technology