3 leg Inverter with measurements
This is combination of the three phase diode rectifier and 3 leg IGBT inverter.
- IGBT based three leg inverter
- Built-in gate driver supports for 5V/TTL input pulses
- Built-in desaturation protection
- Input Voltage : 440 VAC
- Rated DC Bus Voltage: 600 VDC
- Output Voltage: 400 VAC
- Output Current: 15A
- Switching frequency: 20 kHz (Max)
- Builtin voltage and current measurement helps to understand the output voltage and current characteristics.
- The rectifier is used to convert the input AC voltage into DC Voltage. The voltage ripples in the DC voltage is filtered using DC Bus capacitor. The DC supply is given to the three leg IGBT Inverter.
- Three leg inverter is controlled using gate pulses G1,G2, G3, G4, G5 and G6. It accepts the gate pules at 3.3V or 5V from any controller.
- Its recommended to have 4 ~ 5uS as deadtime between top and bottom pulses.
- The output current is measured using shunt resistance method. Voltage is measured using potential divider method. The signal conditioned output voltage and currents are isolated from the high votlage side and amplified in two stages.
- This converter is compatible with running Single Phase Induction Motor, Three Phase Induction Motor, BLDC Motor and PMSM Motor.