LabVIEW is systems engineering software for applications that require test, measurement, and control with rapid access to hardware and data insights. With LabVIEW 2017 developers of complex, distributed engineering systems can access the tools and IP needed to keep pace with the rapidly evolving technology landscape including Testing, Measurement, Embedded, Control, Automotive, Space research, Communications, Internet of Things and etc., And the educators in the reputed universities are using LabVIEW to prepare the innovators of tommorrow.
- Used by more than 6,000 Universities worldwide.
- Prepares the Innovators of Tomorrow with hands-on experience.
- Licenses for use in the Classroom, Computing lab, or Teaching Laboratory.
- Multiple science and Engineering disciplines, as well as in Academic Research settings.
- LabVIEW Is the Standard for Making Measurements
LabVIEW allows you to interoperate with industrial automation devices in the embedded ecosystem with industry standards, and manage the mass coordination of connected devices in a distributed system.
- Easiest Programming Language – Anyone can become familer with in 5 days
- Intuitive Engineering Work flow
- Iterative Data Exploration
- Productive System Customization
- interactive Learning & Help Content
- Tight integration of hardware integration
- Instrument driver network (IDNet)
- Community & Support to help the users